Featured on DNJournal Premium Sponsor Traffic Means Business Namescon As Seen On Conan DOTVEGAS LA Ranchero

Domain Names For Sale .vegas .com Domains Selling Premium Domain Names 4 Sale .vegas .com Buy Domains Sell Domain Names 4 Sale for Buy Domains .vegas

PURCHASE THIS DOMAIN
coffee.vegas

coffee.vegas

ENTER YOUR BEST OFFER


(example: $1500.00, $450)

coffee.vegas

PRICE

$1495




Coffee.vegas

Las Vegas is the entertainment capital of the world and the center stage for the hottest trends. Vegas dot com is just the newest movement to take on sin city. You can sit on the sidelines and watch this parade go by or you can take your future in your hands and own a piece of Vegas dot com. The possibilities are endless when you own a domain name such as coffee.vegas youíre not limited to just coffee but coffee filters, coffee machines, and coffee books. This domain coffee.vegas can be all yours by simply clicking on the contact us button and discussing with us in further details. Coffee is not a trademarked word and this domain will be all yours to do with as you wish.

There are countless coffee shops in Las Vegas from Starbucks to Coffee Bean. Coffee is an American beverage that Americans consume on a daily basis. Legend has it that back in the day Ethiopian shepherds first saw the effects coffee berries had on there goats when they became frisky and began to ďdanceĒ. Historically speaking coffee wasnít always consumed in drink form but instead African tribes used to mix coffee berries with fat and formed edible balls of energy. All the coffee in the world that is being farmed or grown is in the bean belt which is an area of land between the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn. Hawaii is the only state in the United States of America that grows coffee. 70 percent of world consumes Arabica coffee, which is mild aromatic. The remaining 30 percent of the population drinks Robusta coffee, which has a more bitter taste but whopping 50 percent more caffeine that Arabica coffee for those who need an extra kick.

Coffee does grow on trees and can grow up to 30 feet tall but in most cases these trees are cultivated to be around 10 feet tall for easier picking. The bean on these coffee trees is actually a seed inside of a bright red berry. Coffee berries are picked off of the trees dried than stripped down until all that remains is a little green bean. Once the coffee bean is shipped the beans begin to roast at around 500f. After a few minutes the bean pops and doubles in size and will pop once more before itís ready to go. Coffee has a huge following and itís really no secret why itís the second most traded commodity on earth taking second to of course oil.



pay per click | .vegas founder | .VEGAS DOMAINS | .COM DOMAINS
.NYC DOMAINS | OTHER GTLD DOMAINS | SOLD - PARTNER SITES
Copyright © 2015 Spobo.com | Contact Us

Logo Design by Scorpion Agency